We moved!! Our new website is now called PoetsGig.com

Featured Poems

FEATURED POEMS


What's New!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Poetic Prompts & Quotes About Faith & Freedom

By: Ymatruz | Filed under: | |

God will never fail us.


I wrote more than 10,000 words for the past couple of days but I cannot publish it for a simple reason, my story isn't finish yet. In the meantime, I offer you my random thoughts of poetic prompts and quotes.


Shattered dreams leave us no mercy
But God will never fail us.
Keep asking.
Keep praying.

~~***~~

Hear us, oh Lord
and listen to our pleas.
Let us not fail you,
the king of all.

~~***~~

The horror of oppression,
and inhumane society,
are deadly nightmares.
I'd never give up
living in democracy.

~~***~~

The work of one does not reflect the other
Don't blame him for his erring brother.

~~***~~

Two decades ago, when others
were fleeing their country
I was busy planning to combat
and escape poverty.

~~***~~

Senseless, human lives are gone
Why not draw a fight one-on-one
Instead of hitting a person behind his back.
Isn't that reflect a cowardly act?

Advertisement

SHARE THIS POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROMPT+QUOTES

HAIKU MOMENT

POPULAR THIS MONTH