We moved!! Our new website is now called PoetsGig.com

Featured Poems

FEATURED POEMS


What's New!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Rekindled Passion: My Journey to Publication Part 2

By: Ymatruz | Filed under: |

Last month I wrote a blog article about the first part of my Rekindled Passion - My Journey to Publication.  I found myself enjoying writing more and more so I decided to create a continuation of that article. The list of poems is getting longer. However, I have self-published some of my poetry since then. Even though, my willpower and instinct are telling me to keep going 'till I find fish in the sea.

So far, all I got are rejection notices for my publication attempts. I ain't giving up, the sunshine in my world will come in due time. My willpower and instincts are telling me to keep going till I find a fish in the sea.

My new poems starting last week of August to date and note that if there is no link for it, that means the poem was submitted for other publications.


Related Reading: REKINDLED PASSION - MY JOURNEY TO PUBLICATION PART 1

If you are writing in Filipino (Tagalog) language, I recommend visiting the blog KALESA journal and submit your creations there. Thank you for reading.

UPDATE SECTION: This post will be updated from to time for adding new poems in the list.

October 9, 2016: Added the poem "Multiple Conception".
October 10, 2016: Added the poem "The Linguist's Tongue".
October 13, 2016: Added the poem "Two isn't Always a Perfect Pair".
Advertisement

SHARE THIS POST:

PROMPT+QUOTES

HAIKU MOMENT

POPULAR THIS MONTH