We moved!! Our new website is now called PoetsGig.com

Featured Poems

FEATURED POEMS


What's New!

Friday, May 20, 2016

Soliven's Door

By: Ymatruz | Filed under: | |


When love is a sad goodbye.


He watches the wooden
door as it covers
the heart of Soliven
wishing it hovers.
“My love, I am here
call awaits to hear.”

The scent of lonely leaves
began speaking.
On behind the door lives
and unknown to him
Soliven was laid
in deathbed of love.

“Open the door!”, he yelled.
Nobody listened
“Oh, let me in.”, he kneel.
Eyes lost its glisten.
Tears started to pour
restless, begging more.

Now he’d feel the cold wind embracing his grief soul and air speaks to him
humming sad love song
whispers to the man,
Soliven was gone.



Let me know your thoughts about this post. I'd love to hear from you.


Advertisement

SHARE THIS POST:

PROMPT+QUOTES

HAIKU MOMENT

POPULAR THIS MONTH