We moved!! Our new website is now called PoetsGig.com

Featured Poems

FEATURED POEMS


What's New!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

My Google Adsense's Obsession and Goal to win the trophy

By: Ymatruz | Filed under: | |


I would say I am a newbie to Blogger. I started my blog as a hobby couple of months back and I worked at night to study the coding part. Until recently that I decided to take blogging seriously and aimed to apply Google Adsense in it.

Failing once will not stop me.


I wanted to earn money obviously. Every blogger wanted it, too! One time, somebody asked me if there's such a profession called a "professional blogger"? (with the looks of a skeptical wrinkled face, mind you). So, I said I have seen successful bloggers when I browsed online, so I would not doubt about blogging as a profession. Therefore, I worked harder to add more features in my blog and wrote literary articles since that is my passion. Peeps, this woman here was an aspiring poet/ writer/ journalist in my old days and writing is in my heart.


I did online research for guidelines and what my blog needed to get approved for Adsense. Whew, it was not easy. The hardest part was creating the posts while you were the same person writing the codes and scripts. Kudos to the master bloggers out there who kept on offering help online as their tutorials were really helpful. 

People often said they got rejected many times before getting the approval. Not to mention that someone even advised that literature blogs were rarely get approved so that added to my "should-I-continue-this" doubts.

Since, I was not an easy quitter I went on. If my blog would be rejected once,  I would try again and again till I get that Adsense trophy.


Few hours after my application to Adsense, I got this email message from adsense-noreply@google.com regarding my Adsense application status. " We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below: INSUFFICIENT CONTENT.. Blah-Blah-Blah..Below was the exact message:

© 2016 Ymatruz


I slept with a heavy heart that night. Was my dream over? Nope, I would not give up. I would keep on writing and writing till I get approve for Adsense ads.

Check out for my future posts to see if I would win my prize.

UPDATE: I was finally approved after my second application. Read the story below.

Read also: APPROVED FOR ADSENSE: NOW THE PARTY JUST BEGINS


Advertisement

SHARE THIS POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROMPT+QUOTES

HAIKU MOMENT

POPULAR THIS MONTH